Saturday, August 15, 2015

I just want to share the error that i encounter on my laravel journey, as what the title says "NO INPUT FILE SPECIFIED" in your/my newly and freshly installed laravel on your/my vagrant  together with  virtual box, and the error comes with my own misleading, and the cause of error is this:

the default text under the sites category/block on my/your Homestead.yaml is laravel, i execute it on my browser(excited), and the the output is "NO INPUT FILE SPECIFIED".

sites:
    - map: homestead.app
      to: /home/vagrant/Code/laravel/public


Now, i back on my configuration steps and everything are setup properly, until i found out  that, /home/vagrant/Code/{Project Name}/public instead of /home/vagrant/Code/laravel/public

sites:
    - map: homestead.app
      to: /home/vagrant/Code/{Project Name}/public


then,

exit from the vagrant(Ctrl + D then homestead destroy), and  reboot from your box (homestead up)..


and back to your browser and refresh the page, and Boom im done(your done also)

Happy Coding.....

1 comments:

  1. Laravel Development Company: ExpressTech Software Solutions offering Custom Laravel Development Services like Laravel RESTful API Development with Integration solution. +91-9806724185 or Contact@expresstechsoftwares.com

    ReplyDelete